Lights go out and I can't be saved
天黑了,但是我还在挣扎
Tides that I tried to swim against
我在海浪里翻腾,绝望就快吞噬我
Put me down upon my knees
这一次,我真的失败了
Oh I beg' I beg and plead
哦,我求你,求求你
Singing come out of things unsaid
说出不来的问题都唱出来
Shoot an apple off my head
两人在一起时,不安的感觉,就像在惊恐中走钢索
And trouble that can't be named
问题,就来自双方内心深处,我们都不想面对心里的黑洞
Tigers waiting to be tamed
我们心中各有一只恶虎
Singing you are...
唱着你是
You are...
你是,你就是
Confusion that never stops
混乱的事永远不会停止产生
Closing walls and ticking clocks
于是,一道墙就我们之间生成,时光也开始消逝
Gonna come back and take you home
有一天,我们也许会重回以往的快乐时光
I could not stop but you now know
现在,我不能改变你的想法
Singing come out upon my seas
但我知道我会找回自己
Curse missed opportunities
不要心存怨恨了,如此人只是失去爱的机会
Am I a part of the cure
爱情、关系里,我到底是灵药
Or am I part of the disease
还是毒药?
Singing you are...
唱着你是
You are...
你是
You are...
你是
You are...
你是
You are...
你是
You are...
你是
And nothing else compares...
你就是你 ,谁都不能和你比
And nothing else compares...
你就是你 ,谁都不能和你比
And nothing else compares...
你就是你 ,谁都不能和你比
You are...
你是
You are...
你是